Hyper-V Performance Monitoring Free Tool helps monitor Hyper-V servers and VM running on it for CPU, memory, disk read/write and network Rx/Tx traffic. Monitor performance for two Hyper-V servers simultaneously.
Monitor Hyper-V Performance
- Monitor Hyper-V server for CPU, memory, disk read/write requests and network traffic
- View the number of virtual machines present, check if the VMs are powered on/off and also watch it’s severity as Critical or Warning
- Monitor storage, memory and network utilization of each guest VM installed in the ESX host
- View CPU Usage/Distribution of each Virtual Machine in a graph with color coded alerts
Set Threshold & Refresh Time Value
- Set warning and critical threshold values for CPU utilization
- Set auto refresh time interval so that the GUI refreshes periodically to show the latest performance data
- Retain the server credentials and set thresholds for subsequent restarts
Hyper-V Performance Reports
- Generate real-time performance reports of hosts and VMs
- Capture the details of OS, up time, VM count, CPU, memory, disk utilization ,etc. in PDF format
Print and/or email the reports to stake holders directly from the tool
View the number of virtual machines present, see if they are powered on/off or suspended Monitor VMware Esx and Esxi servers for CPU, memory, disk read/write, network Rx/Tx utilization and ensure you’re applications run smoothly.
VMware threshold settings
- Set critical and warning thresholds values. If CPU and Memory utilization crosses the threshold limit, alerts are shown in the dashboard Tool.
- Set refresh time interval and view the latest performance data periodically