The Active Directory Replication Status Tool (ADREPLSTATUS) analyzes the replication status for domain controllers in an Active Directory domain or forest.
The Active Directory Replication Status Tool (ADREPLSTATUS) analyzes the replication status for domain controllers in an Active Directory domain or forest. ADREPLSTATUS displays data in a format that is similar to REPADMIN /SHOWREPL * /CSV imported into Excel but with significant enhancements.
Specific capabilities for this tool include:
- • Expose Active Directory replication errors occurring in a domain or forest
- • Prioritize errors that need to be resolved in order to avoid the creation of lingering objects in Active Directory forests
- • Help administrators and support professionals resolve replication errors by linking to Active Directory replication troubleshooting content on Microsoft TechNet
- • Allow replication data to be exported to source or destination domain administrators or support professionals for offline analysis
LGPO.exe is a new command-line utility to automate the management of local group policy. It replaces the no-longer-maintained LocalGPO tool that shipped with the Security Compliance Manager (SCM), and the Apply_LGPO_Delta and ImportRegPol tools.
- Import settings into local group policy from GPO backups or from individual policy component files, including Registry Policy (registry.pol), security templates, and advanced auditing CSV files.
- Export local policy to a GPO backup.
- Parse a Registry Policy (registry.pol) file to readable “LGPO text” directly to the console or redirected to a file which can edited and imported into local policy.
- Build a new Registry Policy (registry.pol) file from “LGPO text”.
- Enable group policy client side extensions for local policy processing.
Policy Analyzer is a utility for analyzing and comparing sets of Group Policy Objects (GPOs). It can highlight when a set of Group Policies has redundant settings or internal inconsistencies, and can highlight the differences between versions or sets of Group Policies. It can also compare GPOs against current local policy settings and against local registry settings. And you can export its findings to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.