5nine V2V Easy Converter provides fast and easy migration of VMware virtual machines to Hyper-V with a simple standalone tool. It performs non-intrusive conversions with the highest success ratio on the market. It is optimized for production environments with its software-based and agentless design, requiring no additional hardware. This solution runs on all current versions of Windows and Windows Server, and migrates all Hyper-V supported operating systems, including Linux and UNIX: Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 R2/2012/2008 R2 (SP1), Windows Server 2012 R2/2012/2008 R2 (SP1) GUI and Core installations. Migrating to Hyper-V has never been so fast or so easy than with 5nine V2V Easy Converter!
Disk2vhd is a utility that creates VHD (Virtual Hard Disk – Microsoft’s Virtual Machine disk format) versions of physical disks for use in Microsoft Virtual PC or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines (VMs). The difference between Disk2vhd and other physical-to-virtual tools is that you can run Disk2vhd on a system that’s online. Disk2vhd uses Windows’ Volume Snapshot capability, introduced in Windows XP, to create consistent point-in-time snapshots of the volumes you want to include in a conversion. You can even have Disk2vhd create the VHDs on local volumes, even ones being converted (though performance is better when the VHD is on a disk different than ones being converted).
A set of drivers that enable synthetic device support in supported Linux virtual machines under Hyper-V. See the Details section of this page for a link to more information about the latest Linux Integration Services (LIS) availability and supported distributions.
- Easy to use dashboard tool
- Configure VMware ESX 4.0, VMware ESX 4.1 servers
- VMware ESX server – CPU , Memory, Disk Monitoring
- Virtual server (VM) – CPU configuration
- Virtual Machine (VM) – RAM configuration
- Power on, Suspend, Power–off, Reset, Rename VM from remote
- Configure the VM resources such as CPU, RAM and Hard Disk
- Get supported for all Hyper-V versions upto Hyper-V 2012 R2
- Use the tool to expand the virtual hard disk space or clone the existing virtual hard disk
- Set the boot sequence of Hyper-V VM’s
- Power on, Suspend, Power–off VM’s from remote
- Monitor the health of the host server in real-time
- Use the tool to monitor all Hyper-V versions up to Hyper-V 2012 R2
- Monitor up to 2 hosts and the VM’s running on them simultaneously
- Keep a tab on the VM up time and their status
- Monitor CPU, memory, disk read/write and network utilization of host and guest
- Generate real-time performance reports and send Emails
- Monitor proactively by setting thresholds for CPU utilization
Convert virtual machines and disks from VMware hosts to Hyper-V hosts and Windows Azure or convert computers and disks to Hyper-V hosts.
Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter (MVMC) is a Microsoft-supported, stand-alone solution for the information technology (IT) pro or solution provider who wants to:
- Convert virtual machines and disks from VMware hosts to Hyper-V hosts and Windows Azure
- Convert physical machines and disks to Hyper-V hosts
MVMC provides native support for Windows PowerShell, so it enables scripting and integration with data center automation workflows, such as those authored and run within Microsoft System Center Orchestrator 2012 R2. It can also be invoked through the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
StarWind V2V Converter is a free download tool that allows the conversion and cloning of VMs from one format to another and is utilized when migration or hypervisor switch is required. Compared to typical converters built into hypervisors, StarWind V2V Converter performs bi-directional conversion between multiple VM formats. The software supports the most widely used formats: VMDK, VHD/VHDX (Windows Repair Mode aware), StarWind native IMG and QCOW.